Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Colour of Friendship..........

Once ,the coloured of the world started to quarrel.
All claimed to be the best.
The most important& useful.
The favourite.....

Green said:"I am the sign of love and hope.I was chosen for leaves, grass & trees.Without me life is not possible.I am in majority .HenceI am important."


Blue said:" Don't think only about the earth,but think about the sea and sky.It is the water that is the basis of life-and drawn up by the clouds from deep sea.So i am most important........The sky gives space peace and serenity....."

Yellow said.."you all are so serious.I bring laughter,gaiety,and warmth in the world.The Sun, moon and stars are yellow Even the sunflower makes the world smile. Without me there would be no fun."

Orange started next to blow her trumpet:" I am the sign of health and strength..I may be scarce but precious for I serve the oranges, mangoes & papayas.My value increases when I fill the sky at sunrise and sunset."


Red could stand it no longer and shouted: "I am the ruler of all of you.I am blood-life's blood! Also colour of danger and of bravery.I am also colour of passion and love.,the rose and the poppy."


Purple rose up to his full strength:" I am the colour of royalty and power.I am the sign of authority and wisdom. So Kings, Chiefs and Bishops have always chosen me "


Finally Indigo spoke, much more than all others: "Think of me I am the colour of silence.you hardly notice me but without  me you all become superficial ."


Thus, the colours went on boasting and their quarrel became louder and louder.Suddenly there was a flat of bright lightening,thunder rolled and boomed.Rain started to pour down relentlessly.The colours crouched down in fear and trying to be closer to one another for comfort..

Meanwhile , rain began to speak: you foolish colours,Don't you know that you were each made for special purpose,unique and different? Join hands with each other and come with me.

The colours united and joined hands.

 The rain continued,from now onwards..".when it rains,each of you 'll stretch across the sky in a great bow of colour as a reminder that you can all live in peace.  The Rainbow is sign of peace &hope of tomorrow....."




No comments:

Post a Comment